Free Virtual Consultation
- Thinking about a change in career?
- Want to know more about the driving instructor training process?
- Want some friendly advice on how to start your journey to becoming a driving instructor?
Our free virtual consultation is the best way to discuss your plans and answer your questions regarding your new career as a driving instructor. Our 30 minute virtual consultation will help you learn more about the attributes and qualifications you need to be an ADI, find out more about the industry from an expert trainer, and also determine your first steps towards your goals.
Request a free virtual consultation
Book your free virtual consultation with ITO today
We offer a free 30-minute face-to-face call to answer any questions you have on becoming an instructor. It’s a great way to start the process and we can give you a demo of the training platform and how you work through the courses.
30 minute face-to-face video call with an expert trainer
Have all your question answered about becoming a driving instructor
Learn more about the online training process with ITO
No obligation advice and support
Discuss your first steps towards your new career
Learn more about the industry from an experienced trainer
Instructor Training Online add-ons
Free course taster
Your ‘on-demand’ taster course has been designed to give you an opportunity to experience three lessons from our unique full access ‘on-demand training service before you subscribe.
- One Part 1 course – Mirrors
- One Part 2 course – Emergency Stop and Manoeuvres
- One Part 3 course – Driving Lesson Training Area
Virtual Driving Instructor access
6 months access
Developed by driver training experts for your pupils
Virtual Driving Instructor is the only all-in-one, theory and practical driving test online training tool for learner drivers. It is a tool to give to pupils to increase their chances of passing both the theory and practical driving tests first time.
- This is a toolkit to provide to your students to help them through your lessons
- The app is way to earn extra ADI income based on referring your current students to use the app
10 hours of classes
This ‘Virtual Classroom’ experience covers 10 hours of live Zoom video calling from your virtual trainer. It will offer you the chance to interact and learn in bite-size chunks, that can be included as part of your required 40 hours Part 3 training towards taking out a trainee licence.
- 10 hours of live video training
- Opportunities to interact with the trainer and learn in a more engaging way
- Courses date and times are flexible
- Take the classrooms at home, in a relaxing environment
- Count towards your required part 3 hours if you want to take out a trainee licence
Pay as you go in-car training
8 hour blocks
This training course is an in-car training session with a qualified trainer. It will cover all aspects of the Part 3: Teaching Test in an 8-hour block, leaving you fully aware of the standard required to pass your test.
Training is delivered in a relaxed, professional atmosphere where you will enjoy the practical experience in a location near to you. Having purchased your training hours, you will be contacted to arrange a time, date and location for training. It may take longer than 8 hours, but the instructor will help with the next steps at that stage.